Sunday, August 29, 2010

Birth Story Of Jensabella's ♥

Birth Story Of Jensabella's ♥♥♥




♥ Jensabella Sim, 27August2010.


A 27 hours of struggling, before I could actually see my baby girl. Turn back th time to 26 August, in th early morning 10:30AM, that's when my water bag burst. I was sleeping so soundly, and eventually woke up cause i feel something coming out from my vaginal. So I actually went to the toilet, with hesitation, thinking was it just a little bit of urine, or really is my water bag burst.

Eventually headed to th toilet, holy shit, not just water bag burst, but blood too. How I knew, cause both water and blood came out together, and to be honest, i was scared, at th same time nervous, cause I was home alone. Decided to call my dad first, and he told me he isn't free, as he wasn't at work place, and told me to call my sis instead, rang up my sis, she didn't answer, that's make me even lost and scared, called my brother as he is working there, and told him to ask my sis answer th call, he told me my sis was sleeping, and of cause i ask him to wake her up, and ended up he say that sis couldn't wake up, she sleep like a pig, and th office room is lock, well is kinda complicated for a moment, couldn't get any help, and so rang up my dad again, and he told me to get myself ready, he will cab over.

so while waiting for my dad, i went to bath, and rang up AhChun, follow up message Joyce, cause she told me to go FEP to find her. God's not with her, cause i remember I joke with her, telling that I couldn't make it cause Jensabella will be out that day. And is so true, my waterbag burst in th morning (:

by th time my dad reach, it was like almost 11.15AM, went down together with my labour bag, and things. hoping that I'm going to have a smooth and fast delivery. but it didn't go my way, i've a hard time in there, really hard time, though everything is really worth it. Reach NUH is already 11:44AM, my dad waited outside, while i went in alone, inside labour ward, they start doing th CTG, check if my water bag really burst, at th same time check to see how much i've dilated, and well was only 1CM, I wasn't wrong at all` im going to have a hard time.

was at labour ward all alone, till 1PM? my mum came, and she keep me accompany in th labour ward. waited, and waited~ I wasn't in any pain, not at all for more than 12hours, seriously, I got no contraction really nothing. I was so relax lying down there, playing my handphone, this and that. I remember at 4PM, they come and check me again, im still 1CM~ so is a little like critical situation, as my water bag has burst, and I still got no contraction, and baby is still inside me, living with less and lesser water, so they told me they will insert one tablet into my vaginal to give me some pain, and th contraction would come in 2hours time. so waited, and seriously _|_ FCUK, th medicine doesn't work on me, i still got no pain ): and so they push me over to normal ward at 6PM, and told me to be back by 10PM;

waited in my ward, tigether with my grandma, and my mum. I remember 9PM th staff nurse came, and told me they going to make me shit, after they inject something in, after th inject th dk what in, i seriously need to shit. went to toilet and everything's done, remember YS&Winnie came over to visit me, before i was been sent back to labour ward, chat with my granny & my mother, andsoon 10PM, i was been push back to labour ward ;

I remember being scared for memoment, cause my contraction not even started after 12 hours of waiting. and they do they same thing on me, they check to see if i have dialet mor 1CM, and fcuk~ im still in 1CM, all th way, and is really pissing me off waiting, so bored, no contraction, nothing, really getting so sick, they say they going to try something more strong, they started giving me drip hoping that th pain would start, like normal contaction, but is still th same, so they insert another tablet into my vaginal, hoping that th contraction would come, waited till 2AM in labour ward together with my mum accompany~ and guess what? th doctor came, and tell me im still in 1CM~ and ask me to go back to normal ward and come back at 6AM.

this time round, im alone, my mum decided to go home and rest. i was left alone this time round, i get so piss-ed. I cried, I broke down. I hate being alone, especially with this type of situation )': and I shihui rang me up, chatted with me, and talk with me to keep me accompany, and round 3.23AM, my contraction started, not really pain yet, but i know th pain is bearable. waited, continue chatting with her, till 4AM? we ended th conersation, i waited alone now, th contraction becoming more and more pain, and eventually I inform th staff nurse, and they push me back to th labour ward.

this time round, i had dilated to 2CM, and hoping for miracle. they wanted to ring my mum, i told them not to, as im afraid they would waste th trip down again. waited, alone. till 5AM~ th pain is super, utral pain, and when they came in to check me, I'm 2CM still, and th gas does nothing at all, it doesn't work on me, requested for epidural, and th pain really gone, i swear, it relieve me to th max and let me sleep~ guess i was rather tired, i only slept for 4hours, before i was admited to hospital~

soon, im asleep, i feel so tired. so i took this chance to sleep, they were back at 10AM, the next morning, 24hours have pass-ed. It was my daddy's birthday (: and well, this time round i have dilated to 4CM~ finally. Tell myself, to endure, 4CM more to go, waited~ and half way through, they told me they put in stronger drip for me~ and well, i dont feel anything cause I took epidural already, and this time round they keep coming back like 15 miuntes once, to check on th CTG~

and bad news, they told me my baby heartbeat isn't going on well now, and like WTF. they told me not to scared, and they did inform me, if this continue i might need to go for Caesarean Section. 30minutes later, they told me, baby is fine, heartbeat back to normal, I was relieve by then, i remember, i was weak, too weak to talk, i couldn't see clearly, im too weak to even move, to hold my phone, and two doctor came out of th sudden.

they told me they need to insert th tude into my vaginal, to connect this tude to baby head, is kinda chim, that i dont understand, and ya, they did so, and soon~ my baby heartbeat drop again. I was too weak to even say a single thing, and this time round, all th doctor rush in, my labour ward was crowded, i know, im going for Caesarean Section, i know that this is going to happen, i was pushed straight, they rush out th labour ward to th Caesarean Section, and yes it was late for me to take even more epidural, and so they put me to sleep. only remember they told me to breath in and out, and again. they insert something into my drip? and ya, th moment it does, im in dark.

3PM, i remember, th time i was awake. i was so weak, damn weak to speak, my throat in pain, i cant really talk, but still, force myself to, turn around, asked th nurse, where's my baby, i was scared, and she told me is fine, have been pushed down, finally im relieve, but im really weak, too much of numbness. i was been push back to normal ward after i could really feel my legs. i know i couldn't talk still. i lost my voice that moment. th push me out, i saw my parents, they came down, not knowing i was been sent for Caesarean.

they told me when they reach, th baby was already out, they could see th baby first before i do (: and finally, Jensabella's is out, on 27August, 2010. under Caesarean Section, emergency. I could feel th joy she bought to my family now, at this moment, and i know it gonna last, and remember my dad keep saying, this is my biggest birthday present ; first grand daughter, same birthday :D

okay, end of my birth story (: Jensabella's is going to be my one and only ♥





Jensabella&My Daddy




Gift from god, a present for my dad.
could sense how happy he is, looking at this picture.

No comments: